Write For Us
Below you’ll find our guidelines and instructions on how to become a contributor.
EJCRYPTO provides engaging crypto content.
Our audience primarily consists of crypto nmads and business owners that need help in the crypto space.
Understanding this is key if your pitch is to be accepted.
We cover topics such as:
- The Economy
- Crypto marketing
- Industry Information
- How to posts
- Crypto Price Action
We’re open to other topics too; providing they’re written with our audience in mind.
- Your post must be at least 1,300 words.
- Your post must be unique and written specifically for our audience.
- Your post must not be published elsewhere, and you agree never to republish it on another site.
- Your post should be well written, proof-read and ready to publish.
- You’re welcome to include external links that are relevant, but they must not be self-promotional or include affiliate links.
- Only relevant images should be included, such as screenshots and charts – each image should include a link to its source or the site where the screenshot was taken. Any images in breach of copyright will not be accepted.
- Your post should be written in short, easily digestible paragraphs.
By submitting your article to us, you agree that:
- You give us permission to make any changes to your post that will bring it in-line with our publishing standards – usually we will decline a post or request that you make changes, but this is necessary in certain situations.
- You give us permission to repurpose your post whenever necessary – we may convert your post into other content types as a way to promote it. This means more visibility for you and your post.
- You will promote your post via social media and other promotional channels – not just one tweet and that’s it.
- You’re happy for us to update the post when required – if it’s preferable, you can update it or we can. But, ultimately we have a duty to ensure that our content is as up to date as possible. We’ll re-promote the post to our audience, and Google will reward your post with more traffic. So, it’s a win-win.
What to include in your pitch
- An introduction – tell us who you are, what you do and your experience.
- Your 2 biggest crypto wins – we need to know that you’ve got what it takes to deliver an insightful post for our audience. And it’d be nice to get to know you better.
- Samples – include links to at least 3 posts you’ve written from sites that aren’t your own.
- Who you work for – who will you be linking to in your author bio?
- Topic ideas – include at least 3 topic ideas with suggested headlines.
- Confirmation to follow all of our guidelines – you must confirm that you agree to follow all of our contributor guidelines (listed above).
The points listed above aren’t optional – they are all required. We’re super-specific about what to include because it will separate your pitch from other guest post pitches and stand you with more of chance of seclection.
If you miss out any of the above, it’ll tell us that you haven’t read this page.
Where to send your pitch
Send an email to hello[at]ejcrypto.com with “I want to write for EJCRYPTO” in the subject line.
If you’ve followed our list of what to include in your pitch, we’ll get back to you ASAP.